Wednesday 26 September 2012

ELEGANT DRESS CRAFTER NEVER:

ELEGANT DRESS CRAFTER NEVER:


For the next few weeks I'm going to share the fun ways to style my next collection, A beautiful Mess parts of ModCloth. This first dress is one of my favorites. It is easy to use, lightweight and comfortable with a side zipper. I like that black gingham can mix and match with many other colors and fabrics, this is a perfect dress for the fall overlap. Thanks to Kinsey for modeling these looks!





Does aspect 1: have you tried overlaying a longer skirt on a short dress? This suggestion of easy style gives the dress a completely different atmosphere! Paired with Black wool hat, is more than the late 1970s right? This style is more dramatic and would be super cute for a show or a concert!



2. Appearance: this style is pretty, preppy and inspired by the 1950s! I love stockings "Negrita" pairing with a neutral dress and shoes! This is the kind of style that I would use in everyday life, or on a casual night.
View 3: A fitting blazer is one of my favorite fall staples. Invest in at least one every year. This chambray jacket made ready dress a little bit more work. It's a set that would be appropriate, but still quite nice to carry out Office overnight. Yellow wineries add a touch of color.