Wednesday 31 October 2012

Female Tennis players Wimbledon


Female Tennis players Wimbledon

Agnieszka Radwanska
Again, the feminine side of the draw will not be exhausted glamour to Wimbledon in what promises to be a memorable one fortnight. Before the Championship, Sports mail photographer Andy Hooper scored exclusive access to some of the stars of the show.
Hot shot: Marion Bartoli from France will swap her heels for trainers this week
Who is she? Marion Bartoli, 27, France. In 2007, vice-champion and No. 9.
DID YOU KNOW? She paints in his hotel room between the two parties, often large watercolors packing in your suitcase.
She said: "The way of dressing Centre Court is the best you can see photos of all the former champions trophy and then Kipling quote: .." If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors just the same. "
"When I went there for the end of 2007, my heart went from 50 to 200 beats per minute in 10 seconds."
Ready for British weather: Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova loves our grey skies when playing
Who is she? Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, 20, from Russia. A former world champion No. 1.
DID YOU KNOW? His mother (a former swimmer) Marina and Sergey father (a canoeist) has not made the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles for a boycott bloc countries of Eastern Europe.
She said: "My father was my first coach and he wanted me to play as Andre Agassi Do not think it worked, but my technique is very good.!
"I love the weather at Wimbledon, not when it rains, but I like it when it is cloudy gray sky." Better when it is not too hot. It helps. "
Lady Gaga: Bethanie Mattek-Sands has been compared to the popstar because of her eccentric outfits and tattoos
Who is she? Bethanie Mattek-Sands, 27, Grand Slam USA double champion.
DID YOU KNOW? It is known as the "Lady Gaga" of tennis because of his eccentric outfits on court.
She said: "My hair is dyed green and purple Wimbledon At the bottom of my right arm tattoos are the bees because my nickname is." Bee "Above there are flowers on my arm ..
Blonde ambition: Angelique Kerber is in great form

Who is she? Angelique Kerber, 24, of Germany. No. 8 seed, which is in great shape in 2012.
DID YOU KNOW? It could have been a professional swimmer, but chose tennis.
She said: "I saw Steffi Graf win titles when I was little, I have a lot of precious memories It was my hero and maybe if I do well this year, I'm going to meet him I love playing on the lawn .. . this is my favorite surface, because it suits me excellent service. '