Thursday 25 October 2012

Obsessions Audi Fashion Festival 2012 shoes


Mashup at AFF2012

Obsessions Audi Fashion Festival 2012 shoes


Like all obsessions, you can not say that it is healthy. And I fear that worsened last week.
Well, it is far from life threatening - even though I am convinced dad to slip and break his neck using any of them - and I guess it does not hurt to only look for them.

There are more practical - oh who am I kidding, they both look good on your feet, whatever right?

Protest my feet.

Think high heels. His ankle poor. What is hand tight? Possible cuts, bruises, bunions, even.

But what can you wear with skirts and dresses elegant?

In addition, they look so cute with socks, tights just like that. Oxford can be more cute cute, but even if I had to have another pair of heels or platforms. . .

In very good agreement with the right accessories. This is the only way to get a complete picture, right?
Seen at Lion Earl AFF2012
Wear them every day, even if it hurts at the end of the night (no heels for this week, I swear!) ... To buy them, even if they are in the right size, I think some psyching filling or modification to solve the problem ... In addition, you need good shoes to go with the pair of socks, right?

The thing is that the more you look, the more I want to own and buy several of them, even with a shoe closet full at home (and often give this impulse).