Friday 19 October 2012

Victoria's Secret Fantasy Nursing Bra


Victoria's Secret Fantasy Nursing Bra

Yesterday, the Court sat for tea and light snacks with Alessandra Ambrosio and 2.5 million "Fantasy Bra" to be used in the Victoria Secret Fashion Show this year. The model, who gave birth to her second child in May, said he is not worried about fitness for the parade in November. But the Christmas catalog - which has now reached the mailbox - it was a different story: Ambrose had to be ready to shoot in just two months after the birth of her baby. And it was not only a gold frame, jeweled bra - a belt of diamonds, too.
"When I discovered that I was the belt I was like, 'Oh, my God.' M I'll have to show my belly, "he said." I really thought [photo] would be both, "he said, placing his hands under your bust." You know, like, cleavage too, because I was breastfeeding. And then I thought, you know what I'm going to go "Soon, she was showing tricks to flaunt fancy bra while feeling soft." If you have a little thing here, "he said, indicating a very tight under the rear arm," you can still embrace your body like Marilyn Monroe. Put voluptuous "Especially if you happen to be breastfeeding." Oh?. my God, are you kidding I was about four times larger than normal "fantasy bra size may change, he said, which means one thing: more of diamonds.