Saturday 10 November 2012

Broadway nails real life assessment


Broadway nails real life assessment


The beautiful Liloo asked me to write about what I have fake nails. False nails always seem to generate interest and TBH I can not really imagine actual paint my nails and certainly have not lost the ability to paint the fingers at the same time! You can get fake nails in many colors and styles nowadays, but my favorites are still, you can paint. I get Broadway nails real life in a nutshell, are fairly cheap £ 4.40 a pack and I get at least three complete sets of a box.
They are so easy to use. Simply choose the right size and give them a couple of layers. I usually end up with a top coat, nail art can add to their hearts content. I painted the day before I want to use what they have had time to dry completely and avoid leaving fingerprints on them when they apply. I can use the nail glue that come with, I tested the adhesive pads and they are crap, so do not waste your money. I keep a tube of glue around me in case one of the films nails ;)
Liloo asked if damaged nails, so I thought I would share a picture is not so pretty! I keep my nails very short nails and a little damaged. I use it every day for at least 6 months and I do not remove them properly. I like to chop what is bad, so do not do it! If I nail the most visible damage is gone, but I imagine it would be quite low. The only use for a special occasion nails are not damaged before.
Once you've put your finger in place simply remove the paws and the tip slightly to present

. And the final result! Hairpieces are always brilliant in my opinion. Last about five days before the change, as they begin to show signs of wear. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so you can collect up to 7 days of use of a set. Usually, we need to keep a step or two backwards in time. Most wigs are not shard! I lost count of the number of times I've spent hours painting nails to finish with a couple of chips an hour, not great.
Are you a fan of wigs? Brands or colors that you really like?