Friday 30 November 2012

Indian inspiration, Artisan Jewelry Vintage and New Handcrafted


Indian inspiration, Artisan Jewelry Vintage and New Handcrafted


It was recently found myself Meenoo twitter, a look at their products and I love Esty. It reminds me a bit to expensive jewelry sets that were sent to my mother, Nani, a real charm of old age, but locked, too delicate for everyday use.

Minou Bazaar Meenoo alias Mishra was born in Virginia, USA, who were all drawings and jewelry for her Etsy shop - {} Minou Bazaar lives with her ​​husband and cats. Here, he talks about his art, what inspires more ..

"I make jewelry inspired by India. As I say on my site, you will find Indian-style jewelry and for global nomads, romantic old soul, and lovers of elephants and peacock Minou Bazaar! Jewelry making is the kind I like to wear.
I realized that even though I love Indian jewelry can be quite ornate for everyday use. So I started to create jewelry fusion, with the best of Indian and American design.
I love vintage jewelry and age, I almost always time accounts or components in my drawings. I am inspired by color, nature and history, but I always incorporating Indian motifs, colors, patterns or symbols in my jewelry. Indian Jewelry also influenced by Persian and Arabic for the design I look at this beautiful world as inspiration. Sometimes I go traditional, but more importantly, I want to make jewelry that is reminiscent of India and Southeast Asian design.