Saturday 10 November 2012

Wednesday wants dress


Wednesday wants Dresses



This week the list is LUXURY! My love affair with velvet is not a secret, I get excited every year when the new autumn winter velvet begin to happen. I love velvet dress down with a knit cozy and now I'm a ginger do not have to worry about looking too goth with the result of my dark hair! I love my Gothic interior, but the use of dark clothing with black hair does not really do me any favors. This year will be different, so I'm going to embrace velvet as much as possible!

I love the galaxy print type this Evil Twin dress combined with skater skirt and sleeves course, this is a total winner for me! I own nothing in this velvet light have been eying up this number Minkpink bright pink, is what you think will work with my hair? The last dress is to be faithful to my Gothic interior, with its beautiful black velvet and lace combination, perfection! I want to finish these three dresses this beautiful glow Betty London shoes. Can not beat a bit of sparkle!