Friday 14 December 2012

Can’t Get Enough of Smoky Eyes

Can’t Get Enough of Smoky Eyes



by VIE on MARCH 7, 2007



My friend who’s a make-up artist from MAC invited me for a make-up session at his counter and I’m totally excited. I haven’t called him up yet for the appointment but I definitely will do that real soon. I’ve been wanting to ask him for advice on how to make gorgeous smoky eyes, and trust me, I need all the advice I could get! lol..
We all know that creating smoky eyes can be really tricky (especially if you have asian eyes!). We need skills and of course, a great eye-liner, mascara and magic brushes to help.
Elle has been so great by compiling us these series of knock-out smoky styles from prestigious Spring 2007 shows such as Versace, Jean Paul Gaultier, Zac Posen, Gucci, Elie Saab, Cavalli, etc.
                                                        Let’s copy the look, ladies!