Thursday 6 December 2012

Victoria’s Secret Sheer Mesh Garter Slip


Victoria's Secret Sheer Mesh Garter Slip

Sweet Thing of the Week: 

Victoria’s Secret Sheer Mesh Garter Slip

Filed under LINGERIE 
by VIE on NOVEMBER 7, 2012
It is that time of the week again ladies and now it’s Victoria’s Secret’s turn. I realized that it’s been a while since I wrote about lingerie so I decided to find a proper one for you my loyal readers. If you’re up for romantic escapade by looking angelic and sweet, I suggest you to stuff this garter slip in your luggage, because not only is it comfortable to wear but also a pleasant sight to see. Made out of imported nylon/spandex and polyester, I cannot imagine anyone who doesn’t agree that this pretty pale pink is a show stopper! Feel sexy and in control with this Sexy Little Thing(s)