Monday 25 March 2013

Boyfriend Style


Boyfriend Style

IMG_3544IMG_3495IMG_3536IMG_3550
Loose tailored clothing is a huge trend at the minute. And to make it all sound way cooler, we call it Boyfriend Fit. Boyfriend jeans are something I am very rough, particular when I say, I mean VERY particular. When I saw this pair ripped, I loved them. Nothing is hanging anywhere, its just a pair of jeans that are loose, casual and I must say very comfortable. When paired with heels and a casual blazer or jacket and you get a very trendy look. As much as I love the lady-like, classic style, these jeans might be quite popular in my wardrobe Oncoming season. In them I feel like, hmm what do you call it, oh yea, like a power woman :) widely cut clothing is very popular now. To those clothes sounded and looked interesting, called the Boyfriend Fit. Boyfriend jeans are jeans, about whom I am very particular when I say specific to only a particular type that I like. When I saw this pair of torn, I fell in love. To be sure, nothing hanging nowhere, just a few broad jeans, relaxed style, which is very comfortable. When you pair them with some heels and a jacket or jacket get modern outfit possible. Although I really like feminine, elegant combination, these jeans will seem to be very popular in my closet this season. They somehow feel just like power woman :)