Monday 22 April 2013

The floral print trend

 The floral print trend continues to rule the fashion world and even our fashionista bloggers are digging the trends. I must admit that I, myself have been obsessed with floral print but I’m always skeptic about mixing florals. I’m not sure If can pull off the pants though because I’ve never been brave enough to wear more than one print as most of the times it doesn’t work me. I’m still a huge fan of Floral Print anyways!

Jenna Dewan Fashion
Vanessa Hudgens wearing guess floral print jeans
To cure my floral dilemma- I googled celebrities spotted wearing floral print!  These are some perfect mixed floral looks I’d love to try.
Vanessa Hudgens spotted out and about in LA wearing the Eva Vintage Floral Jeans from GUESS’ 30th Anniversary Capsule Collection!