Friday 24 May 2013

FOUNDRY BOOK I


FOUNDRY BOOK I




Gryphon dress (from Madison), BCBG Max Azria heels, Jennifer Zeuner jewelry

I'm not sure if you've already heard of Foundry through my Instagram, but in case you haven't, I want to share a little bit about Foundry with you here. This was a photo project I've been wanting to carry out for some time now; conceptualizing it came months ago, maybe around November/December. My friend Melly is a talented photographer and we thought it'd be a great idea to bring together her skills and production knowledge and my interests in fashion and creative direction. When we finally found a block of time we could dedicate to bringing this idea to life, we brainstormed and contacted our other talented friends to help us make it happen. It all happened really fast after that, and if any of you are familiar with working on photoshoots or lookbooks, you know how it goes. I LOVE the rush, and hustle and bustle of photoshoots so I'm sincerely hoping you guys like what you will see below. We're already brainstorming for the next one, so be sure to follow Foundry on Instagram and on our website