Friday 24 May 2013

OUT FIT


One of A Kind

OUT FIT
New York City Fashion and Personal Style Blog: Leather jacket, silk draped dress, patent leather bootiesNew York City Fashion and Personal Style Blog: Leather jacket, silk draped dress, patent leather bootiesNew York City Fashion and Personal Style Blog: Leather jacket, silk draped dress, patent leather bootiesNew York City Fashion and Personal Style Blog: Leather jacket, silk draped dress, patent leather booties

This is an outfit I have been so excited to share. Not only am I in love with the design of this dress, but it was actually made special for me by a VERY talented friend! I about died when he surprised me with it. The fabric, the draping, and the frayed, asymmetrical hemline…obsessed. Such an extraordinary piece, thank you, Willis! ♥
*head to toe: Karen Walker sunglasses, Cut25 by Yigal Azrouël leather jacket, Zara booties
Photos by Lydia Hudgens