Friday 7 June 2013

Your Suitable Dress

Your Suitable Dress

Your Suitable Dress

While walking down the streets try and observe women!!! Do you see dresses? I would find it awkward if you answer yes. I have tried to convince myself may times that women love dresses but I don't see it around me. However, I am not sure about the exact reason, is it the fact that women think they are too dressy?? Or is it because they are too feminine to our lifestyles and workaholic environment? When I ask myself the same question, the answer is usually the fact that I think dresses are too demanding. Separates are much easier for me to handle, as I can wear them in different sizes and mix and match them they way I want to.
If by now you are saying 'Of course!! I have many dresses in my closet' then I would bet most of them are plain black, which is women's ultimate cover-up. It's time to try a little feminine taste in your closet that is in brighter colors to add a change to your usual self.
Women who hate dresses because they don't hide their body problems might like to think about two-piece dresses, which will do the job of a skirt and a top while giving them the option of wearing these pieces in different ways and sizes.
If you have toned arms and shoulders that you want to show, then you might want to try one of these halter dresses that are cut from the shoulders while camouflaging the chest area. Pick it with raised waist and sunburst pleating, which should divert attention from your bottom.
To end up with a lean figure, you can pick your dress in chiffon material; its thin material will make you look graceful. You can even pick a layered one and not worry about the added weight. If you are not into baring your shoulders then you might want to add a shrug that makes it perfect for anyone.
We are not saying you shouldn't wear black at all since a black dress with a little something to smooth the color out would look great. One of the perfect dresses for anyone is a knee-grazing dress with a diversionary neckline and empire styling to lift the bosom and hold attention above the waist. Contrasting beaded piping gives it a bohemian touch and lightens the black out.
For women searching for a waist, the black tie dress works best. The ruched cummerbund creates the illusion of a waist while the deep V-neck balances width at the hips. The keyhole back gets glances as you exit. You are not obliged to wear it in black shades unless of course you are going to a black tie event.
Whatever the dress you pick up, try to use more color to it as it helps you look younger, which leads to more attention drawn to you!!

Provided by MSNArabia