Wednesday 24 July 2013

High heels Summer 2013 shoe trend


Most people probably know shoe brand Steve Madden. I have always seen it as a pretty generic affordable shoe brand, where you can generally find some nice things, but where I rarely find anything to get overly excited about. That all changed when I was walking around the Village the other day and decided to go check out one of the "Steven" by Steve Madden shops. I had seen them before, but had never bothered actually going inside one. I'm glad I gave it a chance this time! If there is one place you must go to get some high heels this season, it is Steven by Steve Madden! They have got the look of the season down to a T. From Alexander Wang-esque sandals to the mandatory pointed stiletto's, you name a Summer 2013 shoe trend, they've got it! The prices are really reasonable, too. The only bad thing I could find was that they don't have a good website, but I have still managed to hunt down a few good pairs for you!