Thursday 18 February 2016

CASUAL LITTLE COLOURFUL DRESS WITH DOVE INVISIBLE DRY

Dove Invisible Dry #LittleColourfulDress


Orange is probably my favourite colour and I find it incredibly easy to wear for some reason, I just gravitate to it! ThisWarehouse dress is technically a beach cover up, but it's far too cute to be thrown on over a bikini 2 weeks a year and then shelved. It's perfect for these hot summer days as it's bright and breezy, with just the right amount of boho styling to play with. I've teamed it with my fringed suede ankle boots (also from Warehouse), a cute Johnny Loves Rosie headband and some trusty Mi Moneda (OBVIO), and I'm feeling spicy!

his is the sort of thing I'd wear to go shopping, or to meet friends for a catch up in town or the park. It's a fairly simple outfit with only a few components, but the bright colour and flattering cut of the dress makes me feel fab. Combine this with the personal confidence supplied by the top notch Dove Invisible Dry deodorant and I'm set for whatever the day may bring!

Dove Invisible Dry #LittleColourfulDress