Thursday 18 February 2016

THE LITTLE COLOURFUL DRESS

I absolutely love wearing colourful dresses! When it comes to style, I'm all about statement pieces and when I wear a bold frock, I feel more confident.
Dove Invisible Dry LCD

Dove recently launched a new Invisible Dry Anti-Perspirant range proven to leave no white marks on 100 different colours, and to celebrate this launch we've been asked to take part in their LCD (Little Colourful Dress) campaign! As mentioned inJade's post yesterday, a recent Dove Colour Confidence Poll revealed a massive 63% of British women would opt for an LBD over a LCD. In order to encourage more women to embrace colour and ditch the black, Dove have teamed up with fashion stylist Alex Longmore who has some great tips on wearing colour!

Dove Little Colourful Dress
Alex believes wearing black clothing can make our complexion look dull and wants us to be brave when it comes to wearing colour and just go for it! Opting for brights can make you feel more confident and colourful dresses work well for both special occasions and general everyday wear



I don't really need much encouragement when it comes to wearing bright shades but I spotted this lemon lace shift dress from Oasis and knew I needed it in my summer wardrobe! It's currently on sale and is an absolute bargain - it's the type of dress I'd wear to either a wedding, or on date night.