Friday 27 September 2013

One Dress, Two Ways


One Dress, Two Ways

I have recently challenged myself to use creativity in wearing the items already in my closet so that I can tone down my impulsive shopping ways. Glad that my efforts are paying off, though, because it has been over a month since my last purchase (hurray for that!).


If you can recall from my previous post here and here, I've been all about re-wearing my clothes and letting my creativity take over. I'm so glad to know that I can actually survive without buying something new all the time given my already heaping closet. It's actually funny that I stumble onto other bloggers that were also having the same dilemma of having a full closet but feeling like you have nothing to wear. Glad I am not alone in this battle. HAHA
And so I decided to chronicle the same blue skater dress that I've featured in the past and showcase a different way that I've styled it. The previous style showcase was very simple and subtle. I wanted the dress to become the focal point of my outfit. But this time around, I played it up a bit with a multi-colored bauble necklace, white cardigan, and open-toe nautical flats. I feel like the second look is more feminine and delicate